We’ve partnered with St. Jude’s Ranch for Children, a residential campus located in Boulder City, Nevada, that serves the needs of abused and neglected children and young adults in Southern Nevada.
For 50 years, St. Jude’s Ranch has provided a safe, nurturing home with therapeutic residential treatment services to thousands of abused and neglected children in Nevada. St. Jude’s Ranch has made and continues to make a difference by creating new lives with new hope for these children.
Through staying true to their core values, St. Jude’s serves approximately 500 children per year through their programs – keeping siblings together and helping kids from newborn to age 25.
St Jude’s Core Values:
- A deep appreciation of our history and longstanding roots in the community.
- Hold ourselves to high moral and ethical standards inspired by our duty to the community and our never wavering mission to be of service to those in need.
- A careful steward of all that is entrusted to us.
- Develop best-in-class solutions to enrich as many lives as possible with high-quality services.
- Enhance the wellbeing of children, young adults and families through transformative healing relationships and hope.
- Treat all with kindness, compassion, and respect.
For more information visit their website.