We’ve partnered with St. Jude’s Ranch for Children, a residential campus located in Boulder City, Nevada, that serves the needs of abused and neglected children and young adults in Southern Nevada.
For 50 years, St. Jude’s Ranch has provided a safe, nurturing home with therapeutic residential treatment services to thousands of abused and neglected children in Nevada. St. Jude’s Ranch has made and continues to make a difference by creating new lives with new hope for these children.
Through staying true to their core values, St. Jude’s serves approximately 500 children per year through their programs – keeping siblings together and helping kids from newborn to age 25.
St Jude’s Core Values:
- Joyful trust in the Lord
- A sense of humor
- Honesty, trustworthiness, integrity and loyalty
- Exceptional service to children, families, staff, donors and community
- Professionalism through accountability, transparency and fiscal responsibility
- Teaching our children and young adults to contribute to society
- Respect the dignity, beliefs and diversity of all people
For more information visit their website.